Friday, 5 July 2013

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids-Review and Swatches!



Hello lipstick addicts!

Since I posted my June Haul, most of you requested a review and swatches of the Color Vivids. So here I am, honoring that request. Hope you enjoy the review!







Alright, let me start of by saying that I am OBSESSED with these lipsticks. Shocking Coral is a beautiful neon pink that screams in your face and I have nothing quiet like it in my collection, while Vivid Rose is a cool-toned fuchsia. I compared Vivid Rose to Rimmel Apocalips in Apocalyptic, MUA lipstick in Shade 3 and the Luscious Signature Lipstick in Raspberry and none of them are dupes for this beauty. 





The formula is creamy, glides on like a dream and since it is moisturizing, you do not have to wear a lipbalm to prime your lips. The pigmentation is insane, you only need a swipe for an all-out pout, but it is buildable as well.

Coming to the lasting power, it is off the charts! Through eating and drinking, both colors have stayed on me a solid 8 hours and faded evenly. In fact, I could even see traces of them on my lips the next day when I got up in the morning, that is how potent these lipsticks are.


Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids- Shocking Coral

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids- Vivid Rose

All in all, the Maybelline Color Vivids are must-haves if you are a lipstick junkie. They are bright, long-lasting and very comfortable to wear. What more can one ask for from their summer lipsticks?

Availability: Just4girls.pk at PKR 825 each

And just for fun, I included a FOTD as well, using products from the haul. I am wearing Shocking Coral in the picture ^_^



Thank you for reading and stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. You look lovely Atiya!!! Gorgeous eye look! :D I think I shall go crazy Vivid-ing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look Stunning Atiya! Love shocking coral; it's such a pretty shade. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pwetty atiyaaaaa!!!!!!!! haeyy miss that face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love shocking coral! *drools some*
    gotta love that smile, you look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful love the shade Vivid rose
    *Tempted*

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lipsticks are so amazing, rightt? I love Shocking Coral. I wear it every other day. And you look so adorable in the last picture girl. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking so pretty. <3 Shocking Coral looks like Vixen by CSP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! My kinda makeup :D and the lipsticks look good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to get the whole of vivids collection. Its so tempting and you look very pretty Attiya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pakistan Free Classified website.You can post free classified ad with out registration on LMF and buy and sale everything through LMF. LMF provides online classified jobs , as well as newspaper Jobs
    http://www.lmf.com.pk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're looking gorgeous Atiya :)
    imanailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU LOOK PRETTY AND THESE LIPPIES ARE FAB..
    http://naimaamjad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete