Sunday 12 May 2013

My Picks for Rocking the Color of the Year!


Hello again! This is going to be a very quick post on how I will be adding the Color of the Year to my daily makeup and wardrobe. I love the choice for Emerald this year though I am still not ready to let go of Tangerine Tango. But hey, there is no reason why both colors cannot be in my life :D


For Nails: Jade is the New Black by OPI (Roohi's Day Spa, PKR 700)- I love this nail polish! It is the perfect emerald color (though it is named Jade,I reason that they are both named after precious stones, and I am sticking to it, hehehehe). This polish is from the Hong Kong collection and is extremely unique. Of course, the formula and applicator is everything we have come to expect from OPI so paint me green anytime.

For Eyes: Graffiti from the Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box (Beauty Unleashed, PKR 3750)- This shadow has to be, hands down, the prettiest green eyeshadow I own. It can be applied as a subtle green wash or packed on for a full dose of green. The light silver shimmers add volumes to the beauty of the color.

MUA Color Intense Liner in Forest Green (Tasneem Avon Page, PKR 190)- A perfect pencil for that lower lash line pop of color. Though on me it barely lasts in intensity in this heat :-/ I still love how soft and easy it is to apply.

And finally, these green sandals by CrossRoads are so cute. Plus they combine the studded trend so yay, two trends in one! Don't remember how much they cost though, they were 50% off at CrossRoads.

So that's it for now. What do you think about the Color of the Year? Yay or nay? 

Thank you for reading! Stay happy and green!

4 comments:

  1. Totally loveee the green sandals!!! Yayyy! <3 Bleed green always ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were a steal too! and this is the perfect color for the patriot in us :P

      Delete
  2. For a beginner you have an awesome blog, awesome pictures and an awesome style of writing :D
    I love emerald in nail polishes. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shang! I have learned from the best :D

      Delete