I love tags! And this Seven Deadly Sins Tag has been on my to-do list for the longest. The questions are so much fun. Let's jump straight into the tag!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
The most inexpensive beauty items in my stash are these Christine pencils at PKR 40, they were bought eons ago when I was getting into makeup. My most expensive beauty item is the Naked palette at PKR 5500.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
False lashes! I recently applied a pair and needed help to get them on.I love them but they are a hassle! Before that, I took a pair of scissors and post-mortemed a pair to make them fit. Not the best idea. Loose pigments are also a major pain. I haven't even tried this one out because I become a pixie coated in glitter when I open it. The product that has been the hardest to get is the Hard Candy Glamouflage because Wal Mart does not ship to Pakistan :(
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
The Pout Polish in Bonaire has the most delicious coco-nutty smell ever! I open the pot and the scent fills the room. I have to stop myself from biting into it.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Doing my brows! I usually forget to run a pencil through them because I am too caught up with the rest of my face.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Blush is my go to product. A bold lip works too but the soft flush of a peachy-coral blush cannot be beat. I don't even mind overdoing it sometimes ;)
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I don't see what this question has to do with beauty and while I like me some boys, I'll change the question to what is the one product you have been lusting for since forever. For me that is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I would dearly love to own that beautiful perfume!
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Nailpolishes (duh),and Sigma brushes. Dang, would I love to try out some of those :D
Its your turn now! I tag Huda from Sparkling Makeup Blog, Ayesha from Ayesha's Blog (shout out to my haul buddy!), and Batul Fazal from All that Sparkles by B. And please do follow me on Bloglovin' :D
Thanks for stopping by!